Input Request For Koh Tao In June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello there! New to diving done 2 intro dives so far and loved it. I'm looking to book a vacation in Koh Tao from June 8-18th and I found a nicely priced course including open and adv open water diver. Does anyone have any input about the weather and the sea conditions? My vacation is fixed on those dates so anyone with any input about where else to go I would appreciate it highly! Thank you!

There are a lot of "scuba factories" in Koh Tao so the cost should not be your sole reason for selecting the operator.
Master Divers has very good reputation.

I did my pro dive training with Master Divers oh Koh Tao and can also highly recommend them. Excellent instructors, dedicated and welcoming team, well kept equipment and flexible boat schedules to ensure you don't dive at the busiest dive sites. Most definitely not a 'scuba factory', they prioritise quality over quantity and have a reputation for safety standards and thorough teaching.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom