Inoperative areas in Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Grumby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all. Being new to Scuba Board, I was wondering if I have things configured correctly. I have tried numerous times to open pictures and attachments, but always have no luck. When I try to open a picture, I get a user name/password prompt. When teh password is input, it never works (yes, it is the right one). Trying to open file attachments (mostly Zip files) results in a page not available error.
Am I doing something wrong, or is there a glitch in the system?

To give a little more information...

In case you're not aware they had to move the ScubBoard servers twice here recently and have been fighting problems with vBulletin (the software that runs scubaboard). To increase stability until they can fix all the vBulletin problems they have had to disable several features, including the 2 you have mentioned. I can tell you that they have been making steady progress so hopefully we'll see those features back soon. There are several other threads that cover this more in depth in the support forum.

Back
Top Bottom