Inon Z-220s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrantD

Contributor
Reaction score
I have one of each (difference is one (Z-220) has a target (focus) light built in, and the Z-220s does not. You can check out the difference in the "strobe finder" in the Reference tools at DigitalDiver.net .

Underwater Strobe Comparison Guide - Digital Diver Network

I can only sell one now, I don't care which. Both are in perfect working order, never flooded ( or any other problem) Both have the normal scratches from being used, not abused. I bought both of these as demo's from Ryan at Reef Photo. I did not receive the diffuser from Ryan, so they don't have that with them. Everyone who knows me, or who have been on any of the many Digital Diver.net trips I have been on, know how I take care of and maintain my equipment. They both work perfectly.

Inon Z-220s $325 (was $539 new)
Inon Z-220 $365 (was $649 new)
plus actual shipping cost of your choice.

I will sell only one now, but will be selling the other in the next few months. The buyer will get first shot at the second one when I'm ready to sell it, if they wish.
I will Gladly send a pic of strobes if you wish, but most know what they look like. I am not extremely active here, but I am very active at DD.net with almost 6,000 post.
Brant
dbd123 at aol
I sold my first strobe in just a few hours, and the second one is now available for sale.( I picked up another Z-240 today.)

So, It is the Z-220s (no target light) listed above that is now available for sale.

Brant
DBD123 at aol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom