INON UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens (Type 2) for 67mm Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mph005

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling my INON UWL-100 lens. Purchased new in March 09, used once on a trip to Roatan in June. Completely as-new condition, not a scratch or mark anywhere. Both lens caps included.

Went on a photography buying spree before my trip, but quickly discovered I have no idea what I was doing. I am now scaling back to only the things I need.

This is the Type 2 lens, please ensure this is the correct lens for your needs.

$255 - free USPS priority mail shipping to domestic addresses

The UWL-100 Achromat Type II is a wide angle conversion lens with 100 degree maximum view angle. It is designed to provide optimum optical performance with certain camera/housing combinations.
The Type II lens can be mounted directly to the front of housings having a 67mm threaded front port ring. Or, an INON "M67 Mount Base" can be used to attach the UWL-100 to housings without a 67mm threaded port.
Note: For optimum optical performance, some housings should use a UWL-100 Type I lens, not a Type II lens.

Features:

• The UWL-100 is designed to perform equally well both underwater and above. Underwater it is an extreme wide-angle converter, in air it is a fisheye converter. (Underwater view angle 100.5°) With the optional "Dome Lens Unit for UWL-100°", an attachment dome to fit over the UWL-100, it is possible to achieve even wider underwater angle of view, close to that currently possible on land.
  • In addition to enabling extreme wide angle of view, the optical design of the UWL-100 allows closer focusing distances so better "wide-macro" (close focus wide angle) photography is possible.
  • The lens is constructed of high quality optical glass with multi-layer anti reflective coating on both sides. Five lens elements are arranged in four groups with achromatic doublets to correct for chromatic and spherical aberration. By design, the UWL-100 minimizes aberration to achieve master lens performance.

Now with pics

Attachments

• inon1.jpg
    inon1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 62
  • inon3.jpg
    inon3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 64
  • inon2.jpg
    inon2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 60
  • inon4.jpg