Inon Strobe film strip substitution replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
28.gif

I posted on my PT-010 site a simple method for substituting/replacing the Inon Strobe film strip in lieu of ordering them.

Hi Gilligan, great idea. Thanks for that! Question, though, why not just skip the exposing of the film and have it developed right out of the way. Should achieve the same result?

Warren_L:
Hi Gilligan, great idea. Thanks for that! Question, though, why not just skip the exposing of the film and have it developed right out of the way. Should achieve the same result?

I can't answer that question as I'm no film expert but I was told the exposed film has different qualities than the unexposed one when processed?

Print film is a different color so it supposedly won't work.

Perhaps someone here can answer your question.

A few of the folks on DigitalDiver.net stated you do not need to expose the film but just have it processed.

"herbko" on DDN said he taped a piece of the film inside the housing so as not to have to place it on the camera so as to be able to use the camera topside out of the housing. I like that idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom