Sold! Inon S-2000 S-TTL Strobes

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostrowski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling a pair of Inon S-2000 S-TTL Strobes. They work great and have never been flooded. I'm selling them because I'm upgrading my strobes. Asking $500.00 for the pair. Included with the strobes are all the original parts including o-Rings (these have been replaced), basic operation manual, advanced operations manual, white diffuser, magnet and magnet screw (used to turn Advanced Cancel Circuit Off) and the wireless connection kit. I have never used the wireless connection, I always use a fiber optic cable. These strobes work using four AA batteries per strobe, I use common rechargeable batteries. I will post pictures very soon. Shipping will be charged at the actual cost depending how the buyer requests shipment.

Last edited:
If still available - could you please send or post picture - I am interested

Thanks,
Audrey

I am selling a pair of Inon S-2000 S-TTL Strobes. They work great and have never been flooded. I'm selling them because I'm upgrading my strobes. Asking $500.00 for the pair.

If anyone else is interested in buying one strobe, I will take the other...
-Seth

Inon Strobes lo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom