Inon M67 dual lens caddy - what arms is it compatible with? Any other M67 mounts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggie Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It appears from the part listing at Reefphoto that the mount works with Inon and ULCS arms. Anyone know of any other brands it works with?

I'm really trying to figure out how to mount an Inon UWL-100 wide angle and an Inon UCS macro lens.

Only constraints I have is I have the Ikelite digital camera tray, can go whichever way I need to with base mounts, arms, etc.

Does the lens caddy go around the outside of the arm, or does it mount through the hole in the middle of the strobe arms?

Thanks in advance,

AD

It appears from the part listing at Reefphoto that the mount works with Inon and ULCS arms. Anyone know of any other brands it works with?

I'm really trying to figure out how to mount an Inon UWL-100 wide angle and an Inon UCS macro lens.

Only constraints I have is I have the Ikelite digital camera tray, can go whichever way I need to with base mounts, arms, etc.

Does the lens caddy go around the outside of the arm, or does it mount through the hole in the middle of the strobe arms?

Thanks in advance,

AD

Rather than screwing around with the arms which I tend to change frequently, I drilled a couple holes in the uprights from the IKe camera base tray and got some stainless steel machine screws, washers & lock washers. Just make sure the you orient the caddy so it's easy to remove/replace the lens while holding the handle on the tray in your other hand. I have mine oriented so I hold the tray in my left and gravity holds the lens onto the caddy while I engage the screws. I try to turn the lens a little counter-clockwise until I feel the threads "drop", then go clockwise. This prevents cross-threading.

Hmmm, interesting idea. Do you mind posting a pic of your setup? Would love to see it...

Thanks!

Before I got my ultralight arms, I was able to put the dual lens caddy on the Ikelite arm.. just barely. It doesn't go though the Ikelite arm as it does on the ULCS. It sort of goes "around" it.

Back
Top Bottom