Inon lenses, tray and strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
INON UWL 100 M67 Type 2 with leash and dock (sorry to read the maker of the dock lost his home, wish him the best) $165.- plus shipping

uwl2.jpg

uwl3.jpg

uwl1.jpg

2 INON UCL 165 M67 $100 each + shipping (or $180 + shipping for both)

wcl2.jpg

wcl1.jpg

INON Red Fisheye tray with 2 arms and additional pieces 40.- +shipping

fisheye1.jpg

fisheye2.jpg

INON D-180 Strobe
with: cable, 1 spare frame, 0.5 stop diffuser, filters, 3 o-rings, 2 sm. pots of original INON o-ring grease. $295.- + shipping

strobe.jpg

Last edited:
I've been asked about the strobe. I bought it in 04 (See thread: nothing ever goes away on the internet!) and am the original owner. Due to various issues I haven't been in the water since Dec 07 and I hadn't taken it down since maybe Jan 07. Since then it has been lovingly stored. I just got off the phone with Backscatter : Underwater Camera, Underwater Video Housing, Underwater Photography, Waterproof Camera and they sell the filter covers that you would need to cover your master flash.

wcl1.jpg

One lens is sold, the other is pending, but if I don't hear back from that person today, I'll be accepting other offers.

Thanks! looking forward to the pics you take wit it!

all items have sold - thanks and enjoy to the buyers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom