Inon D-180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic13:
Ok figured out most of it but the part to connect to the housing.
Anyone have a good picture or better instruction dumb me couldn’t see the one part just plug over the other and screwed on lol. Oh want to be able to use my internal flash to for when not in U/w houseing if thats possible .
So now only part left is actual connection to underwater housing and them bingo the settings. Thanks

But here's a pic of it hooked up.

K

I guess the part I havent figured out yet is the connection to the end of the houseing end like wear and how the cable also what are all these diffrent black coveres ect for dang this beginning to make me feel stupid .

Do you mean where the fiber optic cable fits into the black knob on top of the clamp? Look at Mo's picture. Loosen the black knob, slowly insert the fiber optin cable and tighten the black knob. It will be a snug fit as you push it in. Don't tighten it too tight.

Yes Dee thanks, now reading about this magnet still not sure what that does.
Man this is a lot of work but will be nice to have lighted pictures again lol. Also wear can you buy more of the lens covers, I guess you need several so when you use your camera on land or can you use same one over and over.

Well our stobe arrived just in time for Easter, got it put together with just 3 parts left over...better than some people I know when they would put together cars back together...lol
I tried to print out the manual, the one here from Dee and the one that I got with the purchase of the strobe and I keep getting an error message, plus a message about not having Japanese font or something like that. What is wrong or what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help,
Lisa

hey all just wanted to check in. I am hear in cozumel man it's great , and the camera houseing and strobe working great.

medic13:
hey all just wanted to check in. I am hear in cozumel man it's great , and the camera houseing and strobe working great.
Enjoy, have fun and bring back some great pictures!

Gilligan:
Lisa, you should be able to open this url and it is a PDF file so you need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view it. It is in English so nothing else is required.
http://www.inonamerica.com/images/pdfs/D180Manual_v1.2.pdf
I was able to open it and got the same message. I found out it was because I was trying to print only the odd pages. Just wouldn't accept that. I printed one page at a time and then it worked.
Thanks for your help Jim.
aloha,
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom