Inon D-180

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
OK all I got it all in my hand. Since of course everything in Japanese
And down loading the america stuff I found, question not even sure which tray or arm but think, I have figured that Part out more interested in the cable and stuff thanks I post a picture if it lets me at work on dial up today.

medic13:
OK all I got it all in my hand. Since of course everything in Japanese
And down loading the america stuff I found, question not even sure which tray or arm but think, I have figured that Part out more interested in the cable and stuff thanks I post a picture if it lets me at work on dial up today.

If you need English versions of the Inon documentation, I posted a useful links document in the Oly User group in the Photo section of this board - it has links to all the english stuff.

Many of us have this unit - if we can assist, just let us know.

K

Here's the English version of the manual. It's not all that clear, must partly be the Japanese to English translation!

Inon D-180

justleesa:
Ok...what up with the eeD?
Must be partly due to the Japanese to English translation!

Mitten Diver

I think that's NetDoc's April Fool's joke on the Mods :wink: Be glad he didn't do it to the whole board!

Mo2vation:
If you need English versions of the Inon documentation, I posted a useful links document in the Oly User group in the Photo section of this board - it has links to all the english stuff.

K

are you sure he needs an english version?

Ok figured out most of it but the part to connect to the housing.
Anyone have a good picture or better instruction dumb me couldn’t see the one part just plug over the other and screwed on lol. Oh want to be able to use my internal flash to for when not in U/w houseing if thats possible .
So now only part left is actual connection to underwater housing and them bingo the settings. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom