Information on bahamas or Cayman Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vidame

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello to all,

this is my first message on this site !!!
I'm french and with some friends, we woukld like to come and dive in the bahamas or the caymans during this winter.
I've been a long time ago in the bahamas, I' ve great memories.
According to you, Could you tell me what is the most beautiful destination between caymans and Bahamas( for diving of course !!).
Thanks in advance for your response

Vidame

The Diving in the Cayman is hands down better with marine life, soft corals and the deep wall from 50' to 4,000' is breath taking. When we were last in the Bahamas it was a event to see a few fish except for the shark feeding.

I'm just the opposite: I like the Bahamas better than Cayman's, although both are beautiful. You would be happy I believe at either of those or Cozumel, Playa Del Carman etc.

If you do the Caymans , you might want to focus on Little Cayman if you are looking for the best diving. There is more to do on Grand Cayman topside and the diving is still great, especially on the east end

I prefer the Cayman Islands. The best of the three as far as diving is Little Cayman, but all three Cayman Islands are great. It also depends on what else you want to do. Little Cayman is laid back, little nightlife. Grab a book and find a hammock on the beach! Grand Cayman has the nightlife and alot of other things to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom