Inflator Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaymal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Tobin,

I was curious if there are any problems replacing the inflator hose you provide with a Miflex inflator hose. Is there any advantage that you are aware of? I am trying to decided if I just have need to buy something new or if it would actually be useful. I've had no problems with the inflator hose.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Hi Tobin,

I was curious if there are any problems replacing the inflator hose you provide with a Miflex inflator hose. Is there any advantage that you are aware of? I am trying to decided if I just have need to buy something new or if it would actually be useful. I've had no problems with the inflator hose.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Humm, if it works don't fix it. :wink:

If your current lp inflator hose is the correct length I have a hard time seeing any advantage to the Miflex.

I have heard they had some problems with the internal schrader valve location in the early Miflex QD's, but I assume that has been resolved.

I think I'd wait 'till I needed a new hose.

Tobin

Thanks Tobin,

Yes, if its not causing a problem then I likely won't replace it. I know a lot of people have complained that your inflator hose is too short. I actually think it's too long sometimes. But it works fine!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom