Inexpensive but decent BC for female divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pratesi, i've moved your thread here to get you some good answers

H2Andy:
pratesi, i've moved your thread here to get you some good answers
What, so any time a woman asks a gear question on Scubaboard, she has to post in the women's forum? I thought sexual segregation was out of fashion.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Who said this?

garyfotodiver:
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Who said this?

actually, the quote by Lord Acton is:

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

got another one for you:

The measure of the man is what he does with power - Pittacus

i am trying to help her out, and sent her a PM. rest assured that i will do whatever
she wants if she has a problem with this

besides, what are you guys doing in the women's forum? :11:

I love my new Sea Quest Libra :dazzler1: ... I am short and have a small torso so it fits just fine... I really liked the Zeagle Zena too, but it was too long and hit my hips funny. Go try them on and never pay the retail price... do your homework, my lds almost matched the internet prices.

Hello all-I did post the question here because I do not know what qualification are behide each advantar:) I try to keep in mind that anyone could be a SCUBA shop owner and may be well educated with existing products.Therefore I post this here knowing that there are men that do have an extended product knowledge relating to geer. Thanks for the move...............I still do welcome all sugestions. Have a great day-Cynthia:)

Thanks for the suggestions-I need to do some online shopping:)
ScubaDoobaDo:
I love my new Sea Quest Libra :dazzler1: ... I am short and have a small torso so it fits just fine... I really liked the Zeagle Zena too, but it was too long and hit my hips funny. Go try them on and never pay the retail price... do your homework, my lds almost matched the internet prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom