Indonesian Extravaganza - DON'T MISS THIS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilstewart

Contributor
Reaction score
I am organising a trip to Indonesia 2003. 18th April to 4th May 2003.

We will fly in to Bali and connect to Flores. Take a 100ft Bugis sailing schooner the boat was built in 2001, has aircon and is operated by Joe & Andy two english dive guides. We sail out of Maumere for 10 days diving at Pantar/Solor, 4 days in Alor, Sukur, Riung and Komodo, including some dragon hunting. This area is also a sperm whale aggregation area at this time so we will take a more southern route at Pantar to do some whale watching. We then connect back to Bali staying for 2 or 3 nights (dependent on whether an overnight is required in Flores) staying at Tauch Terminal, Tulamben to Dive the USS liberty wreck and surrounding sites then transfer to Sanur drift diving off Nusa Pernida (optional - at extra cost - approx $35 per day) and taking in some of Bali's culture.

The boat takes 13 people, if I fill the price for a UK based traveller including diving on boat and at Tulamben and air fare from UK will be an incredible £1500.

At this moment I am taking soundings from the board to see if anyones up for it. Commitment will be needed around 1 July 02 and that is purchase of your air ticket £500 approx and deposit to secure the boat charter of £300.

The trip is open to all, excluding airfare will come in at about $1400

Go on, you know you want to.

Neil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom