Increase number of images for the URL bulk uploader ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must have missed this post.... Sorry. How many are you trying to upload at one time?

Howard, thanks for the reply. I would like to be able to capture from 20-30 images from the URL. That way I will have 15-25 keepers after getting rid of the "extra" images it picks up in the process. Is that doable ?

Thanks
Nick

Nick,

Unfortunately, I don't see any setting in the gallery configuration where it specifies the number of images from a URL.

I will post your question to the makers of the gallery to see if that is indeed an option that we can change for you. :)

According to the developer of the software for the gallery... there is no limit to the number of images grabbed from a specific URL.

if your talking about the download from url option which only appears when not using the flash uploader I dont see anywhere that it has any count limit. It simply processes a page and grabs the images it finds

It that user has an issue he would probally have to describe his issue so you really know what is going on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom