Inability to PEE !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....... now I understand why you have a picture of the 'Ship of the desert' as your logo!

What you're failing to understand here is that the whales' livingroom is also the whales' loo....

So you think that just because mamals like whales have 'open plan' style living accomodation, it's OK to Pee in their joint livingroom/bedroom/toilet.:rolleyes: ?
I bet you even have the T-shirt
"I shared a stall with Moby Dick"?:D

I still don't see fish coming to my home and peeing on the carpet just because they have a co-located loo at home.

Whales are far too polite to do that.

As for Art Chicks accepted explanation

I regret to say that it is our OW instructor who advised us to pollute King Neptunes' neighborhood!

It begs the question......

..... Uncle Pug, were you that OW instructor? If the answer is yes then move to question 2, if the answer is no then move onto question 3

Q2 What are your thoughts on the environment and polution - are you in favour of dumping raw sewage in our glorious diving environment.

Q3 What are your thoughts on the environment and polution - are you in favour of dumping raw sewage in our glorious diving environment.

Q4 How long would it take to pollute the sea if everyone used it as a guest loo?

Q5 Are you one of the 'real men' who stand to pee and leave the seat up?

We have Duck Tape in our house.:D

I look forward to visiting you with a coule of fresh water eels some time
:wink:

Aquamore
"Home or bust";-0

RROTFLMFO:D
Aquamore:jester:

Must be a real pain to dive a wetsuit. I've never christened my drysuit. I've found that a little advance planning works wonders. Oh, and it works with kids in cars as well.

:rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom