In kihei starting friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone, I will be on Maui in the Kihei area starting friday until next sat. ( 1/4-1/12) I have diving lined up for sunday the 6th and tuesday the 8th I am thinking I may go out on a boat one other day, but I would like to squeeze in some shore diving specifically a night dive. I am an experienced night diver/ lobster hunter here in southern california and am also an active dive proffesional so I would not be a liability. Anyone who is going to be diving in that timeframe or would be willing to dive in that timeframe please PM me or reply here. If you ever happen to come to california especially the Orange County Laguna Beach area I would be happy to return the favor. I want to go to some good spots to get some pics as I am also a photographer. Surface swims and rocks do not bother me. Thanx, Jeff

What no local takers?

Jdub you might want to contact your boat dive operator ahead of time to assure you'll have a spot and something to remember is usually non photographers don't enjoy diving with photographers :)

:wink:I should state that I am not diving with a monster camera I just have a digital clipped to my bc for that occasional kodak moment.

update for anyone who is interested, I will be there in Kihei starting tomorrow and I have diving scheduled for sunday and tuesday, saturday I am going to attempt to go to Hana so no diving, if anyone has any plans for diving monday wednesday or thursday of next week and needs wants or wouldnt mind another buddy/ tagalong I would like to go. I am not a safety liabilty/ possible rescue victim/ air hoover, I am just an avid shore diver/fiend who would like to get wet and meet some of the same fellow scuba boarders over there, I would especially like to do a night dive. If anyone is going to be going in this timeframe HOOK A BROTHER UP. I will have email access while there and will be checking the board for possible hook ups, and if you ever do come to socal I will return the favor. PS I would do a night dive on friday evening after I arrive at around noon,I would have to go rent a tank and some lead, Any takers???????:eyebrow:

Unfortunately, I arrive the day you are leaving. Would have loved to have a buddy to do some shore dives with while I am on Maui!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom