In Kihei now, looking for dive buddies (Until Dec 3rd)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm in Kihei now and my dive buddy (my wife) has a bad cold... Hopefully I don't catch it myself but in the meanwhile I'm out of my buddy. Anyone anywhere in Maui doing shores dives in the mornings this week? I'll probably do a few charters but likes to do shore dives too.

Benoit.

Hey Benoit,
I just got back the week before Thanksgiving. I dove one dive with scubahawk27 and his wife at Makena landing but I think they are on a dive trip in Fiji. If not, they are great to dive with.

My dive buddy and I dove Kapalua Bay, Black Rock, Makena Landing (with scubahawk27) and Ulua reef. Every place we went, especially Makena and Ulua, there were plenty of other divers, so I am sure you could find someone else to dive with.

I recommend getting the Maui Dive Shops dive book to look at the locations and how to dive with them, then just go about 9 and you will find plenty of people. Make sure you ask the dive shop for good directions and mapquest the locations because finding them and finding parking is a challenge.

Have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom