In Cairns: Ikelite G11 Housing, DS-51, WD-4 W/A lens, TTL cable, dual handle tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fjr_wertheimber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ikelite G11 Housing, DS-51, WD-4 W/A lens, TTL cable, dual handle tray, aluminum arm systems, insanely bright LED focus/video light, spare O-rings and extras, works great, no issues.

Currently in Cairns, QLD, Australia.
Paid over $1600 worth of stuff, asking $900 AUS or best offer.

newgent2tx(at)gmail(dot)com

1009864754_FuErm-M.jpg

1009864655_CDbn9-M.jpg

1009864562_p5B3R-M.jpg

1009864469_wBjqU-M.jpg

Limited time offer: in the interest of having $ to do the nitrox course with my fiancee starting tomorrow, for the next hour I'll include a perfect G11 (no scratches, less than 1,000 shots on the shutter) and drop the price to $1000 (or $750 without the camera), including shipping and insurance to the U.S.

anyone heard from him? I told him I wanted it yesterday but needed some info and I haven't heard back.

No news at this end. I hope you hear back.

I asked him for some kind of I.D. like ebay for feedback and if he meant $1000austrailian or U.S. dollars and then nothing???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom