In between dives with a dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AaronBBrown once bubbled...

I tried, but I can't resist comment....

it helps if you have the long hose

Oh boy, I'm so fricken immature.
I meant this for the "average" diver...I didn't want to go into specifics about how I had DUI sew an extra sleeve between the legs with a standard wrist seal for my custom setup (I don't need a p-valve)...only drawback is that the helmet gets a little cold since it is outside the seal...a real man can take it though..sometimes, if it is really cold, I will mount a Gavin nose cone on the end...just drill out a hole in the middle so you can still relieve yourself..

I do have suspenders (DUI 50/50) and use them to stuff the arms.

I guess I'll keep a set of clothes handy for longer SI.

I now understand what a P-valve is. Don't have one, but always take a "P" break in between dives. I hate being dehydrated and always drink plenty of water...

Thanks!

O-ring once bubbled...

I meant this for the "average" diver...I didn't want to go into specifics about how I had DUI sew an extra sleeve between the legs with a standard wrist seal for my custom setup (I don't need a p-valve)...only drawback is that the helmet gets a little cold since it is outside the seal...a real man can take it though..sometimes, if it is really cold, I will mount a Gavin nose cone on the end...just drill out a hole in the middle so you can still relieve yourself..

....sit!
:mean:

We just sat and watched the wetsuit divers shiver between dives, while we lounged around in our fuzzies...

Usually stay in the suit or strip to the waist.
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom