I'm Published!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
My photos and an articles have been featured in a Danish UW photo and travel magazine "XRay". They ran an extensive article on the Pacific Northwest. It's a hefty 99 pages .pdf download, but free!

The photos include the cover, inside cover, 13 pages and an article I wrote on Neah Bay here in WA state.

For those who are interested in the diving here in the Pacific NW there is quite an extensive focus of articles.

See: XRay Magazine

Enjoy! Let me know your comments, please!

Jack

Congrats!!! Nice to see a SBer get published!

alcina:
Congrats!

I hope all issues were resolved to your satifaction!!
Yes, the publisher was very responsive.

Jack

HI Jack, congrats on the exposure.

I've got too slow of an internet connection to download it, but good on ya for exposing our part of the world, well done.

Way cool!!!

I saw the link first on Eric Cheng's Wetpixel site. Congratulations! The photos are great. I downloaded the issue just in case I ever get the nerve to dive COLD water.

Ahh, it's a balmy 48F right now. After your face goes numb, you're fine!

Jack

Good show Jack,
Looking good... all taken on a "Good Vis" day.... (just joking)
Congratulations...

Great job! Could you send some giant octopus to the southern waters of your neighbors in California?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom