I'm outa here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well folks, we're off to Cocoview. I might try to post some daily reports, but no promises.......
be back next weekend, trip report in a month or so..............maybe.......

If ya'll are gonna be out at CSSP Memorial day, I might just show up.

Have to see what happens................ :eyebrow:

C-ya!!

Well truck I wish you a good and safe flight. I thought I saw there was a hurricane down that way around now. I might have been confused. If I am right I hope it does not mess things up for ya.

Have a great trip, bring back lots of pics, and I will see you at CSSP very very soon

Hey Lukie,
Kev & I have made it to paradise! The hurricane that hit El Salvador went East of Roatan and the weather here is awesome! Smooth seas, temps in the upper 80's-mid 90's. Have to say sorry I didn't post under Smonster but I didn't want to change his settings.

Keep cool, we'll see ya'll soon. Say Hi to Fire Goddess, glad she found a good fitting wetsuit! That's a tough thing!

Sheila

Sheila you and Kevin took our place when we left on Sat. I know y'all are having a great time. We didn't want to leave. The weather was good for us also. I had never been there when the seas were that flat. Great diving. Great people. Finally met the famous RoatanMan aka Doc. He was great I have never seen so many gadgets to look at fish with.

Glad to hear you made it there and the weather missed you. Have a blast and if you get the chance send us a report or two.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom