I'm new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zzr600

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello I'm a newbie
I'm looking for advice on drysuits which I will post when I can find how to do it
Me and technology don't get on lol

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Your profile says you're not yet certified, and you're located in the UK. IIRC, BSAC and their club model of dive training are prevalent there. Are you involved with them? Your local BSAC group might be a lot of help. Of course, there's plenty to learn here, too. I don't dry suit dive, but a number of our members do.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. As mentioned by @drrich2 ich2 mentioned there's lot to learn. Plus drysuits need training as it can be a dangerous situation if not so; especially in someone with little to no dives.

When you get certified, get a Seaskin nova Drysuit. They’re in your backyard (UK) and very affordable. Welcome to SB.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Your profile says you're not yet certified, and you're located in the UK. IIRC, BSAC and their club model of dive training are prevalent there. Are you involved with them? Your local BSAC group might be a lot of help. Of course, there's plenty to learn here, too. I don't dry suit dive, but a number of our members do.
I'm looking to get certified with BSAC when I can commit to getting my training done

When you get certified, get a Seaskin nova Drysuit. They’re in your backyard (UK) and very affordable. Welcome to SB.
Ive been looking at fourth element and Hollis dx300x dry suit

Hello I'm a newbie
I'm looking for advice on drysuits which I will post when I can find how to do it
Me and technology don't get on lol
Welcome to SB!

SB's forum hierarchy is a bit complicated but once you get used to it, you know where to look for things. Here is the forum where you would post a drysuit question: Exposure Suits

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom