I'm new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Red

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site but I have been following it for two weeks now...and love it!

I look forward to talking to everyone and sharing some..moments. Great site people...well done!

Red

Greetings, Red,

It is nice to meet a person with such sophisticated and discerning taste! We love to welcome new folks into the fold and hear all about your scuba adventures, your scuba questions and your scuba answers!

So, pull off those fins, grab an orange slice, and join us!

Joewr--who usually writes something clever in this spot.

Just where, pray tell, has this site gone in the last two weeks...

KN and LadyDiver, I think someone's on to you...

But really, I hope you have as much fun as we do (but not nearly as much fun as Joewr)(THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT) on this board and learn at least half as much. Good friends and good info, and you get to rib Joewr about his Amiga as much as you want!!!

:tease:

I am sure you meant my Omega (my other watch is a fake Rolex MacroCousteauBallard Chronograph with the double sweep second and reversing date mechanism)! And if you ever met my amiga, Barbara, you would be so charmed that you would ask me to "Edit" "Clear Fields" on your post!

And, Red, this is a serious Board! So, just ignore the NetDoc--well, not really! Just laugh politely when he attacks me.....

Joewr...giving the nod to his amigo, the neat NetDoc!

Glad to have you here. We all love it too! Looking forward to chattin' withya...

Netdoc and Joe... you know what I'm going to say, don't you? :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom