i'm looking for a dive log file with AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i was wondering with someone can share a dive log file with a dive done with a AI computer, as i'm stil trying to decide if i need an AI computer or not. with the file i can put into Subsurface and compare with a manual added dive and a dive without AI.

thank you

Hi @Mario007

Here is a sample dive in an older download app I use with my 13 year old Oceanic VT3, Oceanlog, and the Shearwater Cloud that I use with my Teric. Oceanlog allows one to choose the cylinder used from a dropdown list, including a default, and calculates both the SAC in psi/min and RMV in cu ft/min. The Shearwater Cloud calculates only SAC in psi/min, you must calculate RMV by multiplying by the tank factor.

Someone else can give you an example on Subsurface. Best of luck in your choice.

1680696845769.png
1680696868329.png

1680697770918.png
1680698171172.png

Here's one from Subsurface. This was from a Stress & Rescue class. You can clearly see the points on the graph where I had to share air.

1680739517243.png

Attachments

• SampleDive.ssrf.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 58
When I read the title, I initially thought you meant a dive log with a ChatGPT integration!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom