I'm Certified!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's crazy I tell ya'. Me and a couple of my divin' buds start jonsing if it goes over 3 days w/o a dive. This has got to level off eventually!

Completely crazed in WV!

JButla once bubbled...
It's crazy I tell ya'. Me and a couple of my divin' buds start jonsing if it goes over 3 days w/o a dive. This has got to level off eventually!

Completely crazed in WV!

I hate to tell you this JButla, if you've got it that bad you're going to be exiting the water in a wetsuit from a dive Jan. 1 (provided the quarry didn't freeze) smiling while you break the icicles that are forming on your gear as you walk to the car :wink:

Delco:
Glad to hear you made it! Like the others said, now it's time to start diving and learning, you've only scratched the surface!

RiverRat:
You don't know how right you are about how much more there is to learn! The more you learn the more you'll find out how much you don't know, the scope of this sport is absolutely amazing.

Safe diving to all!
Ber :bunny:

It's funny you should commen on that Ber... We were talking about how Mt. Storm is heated by the power plant there, how we would be diving through the winter, and pictured outselves w. the ice hangin' off our suits n' gear - trying to make it up the bank to the dive truck! LOL! What a hoot! Can't wait!

Congratulations Delco,

Always good to see people getting involved in SCUBA!!!

Advice: Just dive!

Back
Top Bottom