I'm back!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Ishie, nice pics. Glad you enjoyed your intro to warm water diving. Will be heading to your neck of the woods here soon and I will sorely miss the warm waters of Florida and the PI when I get there.

too bad you couldnt show me your rig, was looking forward to the brief uw tutorial.

Spoon:
too bad you couldnt show me your rig, was looking forward to the brief uw tutorial.

Yep, really wanted to go. But looking at your pics, you're very good with your camera you know. And you'll get better since you dive quiet frequently. I'm sooo jealous of that fact.

midwestdvr:
Yep, really wanted to go. But looking at your pics, you're very good with your camera you know. And you'll get better since you dive quiet frequently. I'm sooo jealous of that fact.

yup i almost head to anilao every week. but lately havent been to hot on taking pics. will defintely bring my cam down on the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom