I'm back, when's next dives and anyone got a short LP Inf hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShagMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, we finally got through our house moving ordeal, got the other house sold, and our company completed it's aquisition of part of Verizon's govt. business, so my calendar is now wide-open, and my stress level is bottomed out finally.

So, who's doing what this weekend, or upcoming few weeks? I want to go diving! I have a brand spanking new DR single rig that I need to do some training with, so I need some easy shore dives or spring dives, maybe inshore boat dive if the weather's good.

Speaking of, does anyone have, or know where I can get, a LP inflator hose that's shorter than 27" The one that came with my Venture wing is just too long, it bows up the corrugated inflator hose assembly up around my ear or higher, it looks a little goofy, but more inportantly, my inflator isn't always in the same spot when I need it, and I can't balance right when I have to wear my tank too low.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, SBM called a few weeks back looking for a dive buddy, but I just couldn't do it then, but I sure can now!

Welcome back Josh, bout damned time you returned to the underwater world.

Diving Morrison Saturday afternoong(meeting at 2PM) for a set of 2 or 3 dives, then again at Morrison Sunday morning(meeting at 7AM) for a set of 2 or 3 dives. Comeon out and get reaquainted with the water! BBQ with Tom Smedley(and Rick Murchison?) at Vortex Saturday night too.

Gary might be able to help you with the hoses, if he doesn't have it in stock, surely he can order it. 968-4279.

Underwater Works can order you a hose of any length, not sure what lengths they have in-stock, but you can call at 251-928-5550 to find out. They'll order you anything else.

Argh. D&*n work. BBQ at Vortex. I always miss out on the cookouts.

I was looking at Vortex's website and they no longer allow adult beverges. That might put a damper on Vortoberfest, Eh?

Naw, Tom talked to them last week sometime and they said you can drink within your own campsite or cabin. They assured us that we could drink under the GrandView as long as we don't get rowdy. Keep in mind rowdy at Vortex is truly a riot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom