I'm Addicted to Scuba Podcasts!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajunkee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,

I just got an Ipod Mini for my birthday and discovered the world of podcasts. I searched for topics on scuba diving and found the following:

Bottom Time Radio
Scuba Radio
Pod Diver

Does anyone know of any other scuba podcasts out there?

-Ericson

I don't know of any others but quite a bit of Scuba Radio's stuff is archived on their site. It's great to listen to in the car while driving to the quarry!

Jason

I am going to have to check them out. Thanks.

Now this is something. I told my 16 yo son I was downloading some podcasts, and he asked me what they were?? LOL! You mean I acutally knew something technology related before he did????

Yep podcasts are cool I want to take my ipod housing snorkeling and listen to a podcast...don't have the deep versions in yet but when they come in...Maybe I'll listen to a scuba podcast at the safety stop....Yeeeehaw...technawlagy

We are all gonna become robots wait and see...Hal

I was not aware of this. Thanks for sharing! :05:

You must be some kind of scuba junkie:D hope you had a happy birthday Ericson

scubajunkee:
Hi there,

I just got an Ipod Mini for my birthday and discovered the world of podcasts. I searched for topics on scuba diving and found the following:

Bottom Time Radio
Scuba Radio
Pod Diver

Does anyone know of any other scuba podcasts out there?

-Ericson

Scuba Radio is great, I had not heard of the others.

Alex

I don't know, I'm kind of spoiled now after the last Lobos dive, soon I hope though.

Hollywoodivers:
Yep podcasts are cool I want to take my ipod housing snorkeling and listen to a podcast...don't have the deep versions in yet but when they come in...Maybe I'll listen to a scuba podcast at the safety stop....Yeeeehaw...technawlagy

We are all gonna become robots wait and see...Hal
IPOD housing? More info please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom