Iligan and Cagayan de Oro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

max power

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know if there are dive sites (and operators) in Iligan City and Cagayan de Oro?

Oh, I should probably introduce myself in the 'Introduce' thread...

Thanks in advance!

i'm not too familiar with dive sites in iligan;however, my wife is from cagayan de oro, and she usually dives in mantangale near camiguin island. She used to stay at the Mantangale Alibuag Dive Resort and that's also the name of their dive shop in CDO...

i think there's also duka bay. supposed to be a good site.

medyo pricey yata sa Mantangale Alibuag Dive Resort - $550 (or 26,000pesos) for 4 days stay with 8 dives. is this the 'normal' rate or is it because i'm only looking at their website and ibang rate kapag locals? forgive me for being naive hehehe

duka bay resort has a more reasonable dive rates yata - less than 2,000 pesos per 2 dives. i believe this is the usual rate w/ a dive guide, ryt?

thanks for the info pala :)

I will be in Iligan on the 24th and am supposed to do 2 dives on the 26th with some relatives.

On the 28th I will drive over to Mantangale for 3 days of diving. I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

When are you going?

i'm not too sure, but i think they have a different price rate for locals. it would also help if you're diving with someone from cdo who knows them. the di there seems to be everyone's di in cdo as well my wife. i guess that is also why my wife dove with them before, i think she got a discount...

max power:
medyo pricey yata sa Mantangale Alibuag Dive Resort - $550 (or 26,000pesos) for 4 days stay with 8 dives. is this the 'normal' rate or is it because i'm only looking at their website and ibang rate kapag locals? forgive me for being naive hehehe

duka bay resort has a more reasonable dive rates yata - less than 2,000 pesos per 2 dives. i believe this is the usual rate w/ a dive guide, ryt?

thanks for the info pala :)

partridge:
I will be in Iligan on the 24th and am supposed to do 2 dives on the 26th with some relatives.

On the 28th I will drive over to Mantangale for 3 days of diving. I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

When are you going?

i'll be there on may 13-16. i look forward to your posting. thanks!

Just tell dodong the owner of mantangale that I sent you, he'll give you a diso****. he is one coool dude.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom