Ikelite Substrobe 400 instruction manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Does anyone have an instruction manual for an Ikelite Substrobe 400? Would you be willing to send me a copy? I would be willing to pay for it. Thanks

Thank you. I had looked on ikelite's site but could not find one for the 400 and did not know what else was compatible. Just 10 minute's ago, I found the manual in my office. Doh! What I am really looking for though is the adapter for the ikelite smart charger to the 400, part #4063.51. I just spoke with ikelite and they do not have them anymore. I'm in a bind becasue I cannnot charge the 400 I am trying to sell. I want to make sure that it works properly before I list it. Thanks anyway for you help. Ginnie

It's been a while, but from memory the official adaptor plugs into the 2 contacts that connect to the body of the flash unit. Before I had the adaptor I used the charging plug in the top of the battery pack, and this worked well for years. Adaptors are available from electronics stores - the only thing to watch out for is to get the polarity right - I think the end is positive. Sorry for being a bit vague but it is a while since I used my 400 - I have been using Ikelite DS 200s and 160s for many years now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom