For Sale Ikelite SpD/Pro NIMH Battery Pack (Best Offer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeagle Eagle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have for sale 2 Ikelite batteries. They sell for $215 online for 1 battery. I have two. Make me an offer.

This Ikelite NiMH Battery Pack powers the SpD 50W Dive Lite or the Pro Video Lite 3. The battery is compact and lightweight and approaches neutral buoyancy underwater.

The battery fits in the soft battery pouch that attaches the pack to a weight belt, tank strap, or the bottom of an Ikelite video housing.
Battery could be used for the SpD dive light head and the 50 or 100W Pro Video Lite 3
Ikelite NiMH Battery Pack for PRO-Video II-3, PRO-2800

A high-grade NiMH battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for superior weight distribution and improved handling underwater. Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting. U with PRO-Video II, PRO-Video 3, and PRO-2800 light heads.

Run two light heads off of a single battery pack while your spare pack charges for reduced system weight, but half the burn time. Or purchase the optional Double Battery Pouch to attach two batteries to your system. Connect two battery packs together using an optional 6-inch Jumper Cable for twice the burn time on a single light head.

FEATURES

• Battery pack
  • Waterproof bulkhead caps
  • 2 x 8 in (6 x 20 mm)
  • Rechargeable 13V 4.5Ah NiMH batteries
  • 311yHIkr35L.jpg

I have for sale 2 Ikelite batteries. They sell for $215 online for 1 battery. I have two. Make me an offer.

This Ikelite NiMH Battery Pack powers the SpD 50W Dive Lite or the Pro Video Lite 3. The battery is compact and lightweight and approaches neutral buoyancy underwater.

The battery fits in the soft battery pouch that attaches the pack to a weight belt, tank strap, or the bottom of an Ikelite video housing.
Battery could be used for the SpD dive light head and the 50 or 100W Pro Video Lite 3

A high-grade NiMH battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for superior weight distribution and improved handling underwater. Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting. U with PRO-Video II, PRO-Video 3, and PRO-2800 light heads.

Run two light heads off of a single battery pack while your spare pack charges for reduced system weight, but half the burn time. Or purchase the optional Double Battery Pouch to attach two batteries to your system. Connect two battery packs together using an optional 6-inch Jumper Cable for twice the burn time on a single light head.

FEATURES

• Battery pack
  • 2 x 8 in (6 x 20 mm)
  • View attachment 368616

FEATURES

• Battery pack
  • 2 x 8 in (6 x 20 mm)
  • View attachment 368616

Back
Top Bottom