Ikelite Service... Outstanding!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got an email indicating my SS200 is getting shipped back to me from Ikelite service. While the communication was basically non-existent (none in fact) I shipped my SS200 to them dead, and they are shipping it back so I can only conclude that it has been repaired, and at no charge to me (I purchased it used).

Granted the whole *not working* thing was a bit of a problem during a trip, but hey stuff happens. I just HOPE that it does NOT happen while I'm in Coz! :D

Note: I did not flood it, so it appears that Ike's policy is, no flood = defective so fix it! I wish more companies had such policies! Well, that seals the deal, my next strobe... Ikelite!

alcina:
Ron -

Great to hear :) I'm sure you'll get lots of good stuff in Coz...have we started the countdown yet???? (I hope not, I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with some things lol)

Well, I for one am VERY excited, on many levels! I'm sure you are as well! Countdown! Sounds like a plan, but we shall wait until you are ready, or at least MORE ready! :D

They repaired my DS-125 in the same way. There was no quote or communication, but I quickly got it back in working shape.

Yeah, Ikelite!

David

Good to hear Ron! Hope it works for many trips!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom