Ikelite repair question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birdman77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm bout to send my ikelite housing in for repair. I'm needing to get my zoom fixed and crack in the lense port any idea how long this might take from personal experience.

Birdman77:
I'm bout to send my ikelite housing in for repair. I'm needing to get my zoom fixed and crack in the lense port any idea how long this might take from personal experience.

What housing do you have?

Crack in the Lens port? You may need another port, but again, what type of housing.

Ike turnaround can be a bit iffy. Some have reported 1~2 weeks. My one experience sending an SS200 flash to them was closer to a month all said and done.

I've found Ikelite's turnaround time very good, twice I've sent my strobe in for servicing and have had it back within a couple weeks. Sure, I'm not comparing apples to apples but I believe it speaks well to their customer service.

I sent in my D100 housing last month and had a few minor things repaired. I took two weeks including 4 days shipping.

Back
Top Bottom