Ikelite Housings for Sony Cybershot Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beck-Miester

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been searching all over hell's half acre for an Ikelite housing for my Sony Cybershot DSC-W210 Camera. I have located the following housing:

Underwater Housings for Sony Digital Cameras

That housing was designed for the Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 Camera. I have tried to find specs that indicate the differences between the W220 and the W210, and have been completely unsuccessful. Does ANYONE here know if the Ikelite Model#6210.22 (which was designed for the W-220) will work with the W210?

Your help would be appreciated.

Beck

Normally the housings only work with the camera specified. But in many cases, you could use the housing for another similar camera, with certain downsides like not being able to use all the buttons.

I hava a IKELITE housing for the DSC-W120 and DSC-W130 (Amazon.com: Ikelite Underwater Camera Housing for Sony DSC-W120, W130 Digital Still Cameras: Camera & Photo) and I am very satisfied with this case, it is extremely robust and absolutely tight.

check sony.com they make their own housings. I have a DSC-W80 with a sony housing. The sony housings are around $200. Good Luck
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom