Ikelite DS-125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoe:
I loved mine. It had probably 60 dives on it and it flooded last week! Little over a year old. Not a clue as to why it flooded.
I have a check from State Farm on the table to pay for the new one.

Joe

I'd suggest calling Ikelite first. They will very likely fix it for you assuming you didn't abuse it. I flooded a DS-125 a while back and they fixed it right up for free.

Dave

Similar thing happen to me too when I flooded my DS125 last year. Ikelite fixed it for free. A friend of mine got a DS125 that flooded on the first dive. After examination, there was a fine crack on the battery compartment. My feeling is that the battery compartment is quite fragile, a good drop on a hard floor is probably enough to crack it since it is quite heavy and my friend's one was probably damaged during shipping.

Looks like I may end up with two. Ikelite is going to fix the one I flooded and I have allready ordered a replacement. Strange how things work out. Ikelite all the way for me!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom