Ikelite D100 + ports + strobes + more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpecker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’ve got an Ikelite system for a D100 up for sale – pretty much everything you need to take your Nikon D100 underwater and do everything from macro to wide angle shots, except for the camera and lenses. It’s a pretty nice and not-too-expensive rig but I’ve reached a point where I simply want something small and light, even if I have to sacrifice some flexibility and quality in my shots, and so have been using mostly my point-and-shoot rig. Everything is in good to very good condition and has been well cared for, though some parts are older than others and there are a couple of disclaimers as noted.

What’s in the box, so to speak:
  • Ikelite #6610 Clear Housing for D100: for a Nikon D100 camera. Typical Ikelite housing offering full control of the camera, so you can shoot in manual mode without problem. Purchased used in 2007. Not sure how many dives on it now but probably a hundred plus. Serviced in 2007 or 2008.
  • Dome Port #5503.55: For 28mm and wider lenses less than 4.5" (11.4cm). With shade and neoprene cover.
  • Flat Port #5502.41: For standard, macro or zoom lenses less than 4.1" (10.4cm). With neoprene cover.
  • Tray with dual #9571.3 QR Handles: Aluminum tray base with two quick release handles
  • SA100 Strobe Arms: (2) QR ball extensions for the tray handles, (2) 6” arms and (1) 9”
  • Digital Substrobe DS125 x 2: One purchased in 2007, the other in 2008. Disclaimer 1: The older strobe has a loose reflector – no idea what caused it, I just noticed it rattling one day - which can change the shape of the beam depending on the orientation of the strobe. I use this strobe as the slave and haven’t noticed that the changes in beam shape causes any problem when I take photos (but perhaps I’m not a good enough photographer to notice?) and it definitely doesn’t affect the overall functionality of the strobe. Disclaimer 2: One diffuser has also been lost.
  • Smart Charger #4066.1 x 2: One for each Substrobe, each with four interchangeable plug adaptors for US, Europe, etc. Were purchased at the same time as the strobes.
  • Digital Slave Sensor #4100.5: for the second strobe
  • Syncord #4103.51 x 2: for digital TTL housing to DS Substrobe
  • Delrin protective cap #0301 for synccord:
  • Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.9: For zoom control on some lenses
  • Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.8: For zoom control on some lenses
  • O-ring set #5512.68: Includes main and port o-rings
  • Housing Control Accessory Package: Assorted replacement push button housing controls
  • Pelican 1510 wheeled hard case: This will hold most but not all of the equipment listed,

D100 UW-1.jpgD100 UW-2.jpgD100 UW-3.jpgD100 UW-4.jpgD100 UW-5.jpg

D100 UW-6.jpgD100 UW-7.jpgD100 UW-20.jpgD100 UW-8.jpgD100 UW-9.jpg

Everything is in good to very good condition, has been well cared for – rinsed, dried, cleaned as appropriate – for its entire life. Asking $1600 for the lot plus actual shipping. Will consider piece-meal sales if there’s no interest in the lot.

Still available, if interested make offer:

Ikelite #6610 Clear Housing for D100: for a Nikon D100 camera. Typical Ikelite housing offering full control of the camera, so you can shoot in manual mode without problem. Purchased used in 2007. Not sure how many dives on it now but probably a hundred plus. Serviced in 2007 or 2008.
Dome Port #5503.55: For 28mm and wider lenses less than 4.5" (11.4cm). With shade and neoprene cover.
Flat Port #5502.41: For standard, macro or zoom lenses less than 4.1" (10.4cm). With neoprene cover.
Digital Slave Sensor #4100.5: for the second strobe
Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.9: For zoom control on some lenses
Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.8: For zoom control on some lenses
Pelican 1510 wheeled hard case: This will hold most but not all of the equipment listed

Spoken for but not yet sold:
O-ring set #5512.68: Includes main and port o-rings
Housing Control Accessory Package: Assorted replacement push button housing controls

Still available, if interested make offer:

Ikelite #6610 Clear Housing for D100: for a Nikon D100 camera. Typical Ikelite housing offering full control of the camera, so you can shoot in manual mode without problem. Purchased used in 2007. Not sure how many dives on it now but probably a hundred plus. Serviced in 2007 or 2008.
Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.9: For zoom control on some lenses
Zoom clamp & sleeve #9059.8: For zoom control on some lenses
Flat Port #5502.41: For standard, macro or zoom lenses less than 4.1" (10.4cm). With neoprene cover.
Pelican 1510 wheeled hard case:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom