Sold! Ikelite 8" FL Dome Port with Extension

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tuxevents

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good used condition Ikelite 8" dome port with extension ring (I believe the one for lenses up to 3.5"), extra o-ring, neoprene cover, & zoom gear. I currently can't find the locking mechanism that goes with this, but will keep looking for it. If I don't find it, the kit is ~$15 from Backscatter. Dome is in good condition with a few very minor scrapes that don't affect/show up in your pictures. The dome shade has a couple of love scrapes/scratches, but they're only cosmetic. Dome was used in a mixture of salt & fresh water dives & was soaked & cleaned after each use. I tend to be super gentle & baby my photography & dive gear, so you'll be getting a dome (plus extension ring & zoom gear) in pretty good used condition for well less than half of what it costs new.

$250 plus shipping CONUS. Paypal F&F preferred or add $8 if using G&S.

Attachments

• 20230312_173334.jpg
    20230312_173334.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230312_173405.jpg
    20230312_173405.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230312_173421.jpg
    20230312_173421.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20230312_173436.jpg
    20230312_173436.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 38
Good used condition Ikelite 8" dome port with extension ring (I believe the one for lenses up to 3.5"), extra o-ring, neoprene cover, & zoom gear. I currently can't find the locking mechanism that goes with this, but will keep looking for it. If I don't find it, the kit is ~$15 from Backscatter. Dome is in good condition with a few very minor scrapes that don't affect/show up in your pictures. The dome shade has a couple of love scrapes/scratches, but they're only cosmetic. Dome was used in a mixture of salt & fresh water dives & was soaked & cleaned after each use. I tend to be super gentle & baby my photography & dive gear, so you'll be getting a dome (plus extension ring & zoom gear) in pretty good used condition for well less than half of what it costs new.

$250 plus shipping CONUS. Paypal F&F preferred or add $8 if using G&S.
If this is still available I’ll buy it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom