Ignore Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There have been a few cases of folks with moderator priveleges abusing their "power". (although I would say it's rare).

tee hee

Back when I was a DIR Group Leader, there were a couple of complaints about not being able to ignore me. LOL

I'm personally shooting for most ignored and most viewed profile.:D

I will do my part to help you on the most viewed and will follow the tricky link in your signature. Just because I saw both you and LB getting quite creative about tricking people to view your profiles.

I'm personally shooting for most ignored and most viewed profile.:D

If you get the first then you would get the second easy. To get the first all you have to do is be a (l) Did I say that :shocked2:

/me resists the urge to view ONESPEED's profile...

I am going to try and help you out on your quest OneSpeed. Please everybody click on the icon.

Yes, you can put any non-Moderator on ignore.

Yes, that includes their PMs.

No, you cannot ignore any Forum Host with limited Moderator powers. That requires Administrator assistance.

No, quoted posts by a member you ignore are still visible.

No, you cannot see who is ignoring you. Though you may want to offer them something they cannot resist. If they don't reply, there's a good chance that you're being ignored.

No, that functionality will not be added.

Yes, you can report Moderator abuse. Send an email to abuse@scubaboard.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom