If you like chocolate please read (plug for business)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
My wife started a tiny confection business following a trip to Scotland. She makes "tablet" and today produced a batch of chocolate flavor. Tablet is not fudge; It's firm, crumbly and grainy ... almost melts in your mouth. In any case, if anyone is interested in trying some before it's sold out ...

Here is the website ... Bluebell Butter Tablet of Maine

And for those who are daring she has made some with whisky. First time with Ben Riach Madiera, the second with Ardmore. Very nice. Damn, now I need an dram buidheach.

Mods, move this to a more appropriate area if necessary.

Just got off the phone with Jacqueline and ordered 3lbs! Can't wait to have some...been many years since I had the pleasure of sampling Tablet! It's wonderful stuff!

Carolyn:shark2:

I'll do it

sounds yummy

hey man, this is The Pub, where we are FREE

She have a ~reasonable shipping rate to Hawaii? Too often I get quoted four times the shipping from what the item cost................

She have a ~reasonable shipping rate to Hawaii? Too often I get quoted four times the shipping from what the item cost................

She uses priority flat rate as much as possible. A couple bars/boxes can be fit into the small box for about $5. I assume Hawaii qualifies for flate rate?

If you are/anyone is interested, please contact my wife through the website (email or call her) rather than address the comments/inquiries to me.

Merci.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom