if you hate Almity1, post here.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think what you are trying to say is......

Best Of Breed

Or Best Of Bread?

best-of-bread.jpg

Route him 1 way through Alaska then practice saying this

As I said previously.....

If I going to be routed to Alaska... I expect someone to meet me at the airport, take to me to the dive shop to get fitted out in a Dry Suit and be one of my Team members in my Ice Diving Course and any subsequent dives.

:D :blinking: :wink: :lotsalove:

I'm going to PNG alone, and found out a week ago that my bride is using part of my away-time to go to Barcelona! And the worst part is: I get back four days before she does!! Had I only known her plans, I could have stayed in Australia or PNG for four more days!! I guess this is a cosmic punishment for taking a solo dive trip. :)

Maybe Almity1 should send his bride to Barcelona, too.

I'm going to PNG alone, and found out a week ago that my bride is using part of my away-time to go to Barcelona! And the worst part is: I get back four days before she does!! Had I only known her plans, I could have stayed in Australia or PNG for four more days!! I guess this is a cosmic punishment for taking a solo dive trip. :)

Maybe Almity1 should send his bride to Barcelona, too.

No..... At this point of time, she needs to get to Kentucky

Back
Top Bottom