If I told you....I would have to hunt you down and.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
Well today has been pretty good considering my recent fiasco with smelly wax.

Anyway, I was on the phone today making some reservations and the lady I was speaking to asked me what I did for a living. I told her I train the military and she got all inquisitive about what was it I trained.

I was drinking some coffee at the time and when I didn’t answer her quickly, she came back and said…”Oh, I bet it is one of those things if you told me you would have to kill me huh??””

I hear this all the time so, without a lot of thought, I whipped back real quick, “No M’ame, I wouldn’t have to kill you. I would just have to hunt you down, take you out to a wonderful dinner, dance part of the night away….then take you home and make mad love to you until the sun came up.”

All I heard on the phone after that was a lot of giggling and her screaming…
”TELL ME…TELL ME…OH PLEASE TELL ME….!!”

Made my day.

Nice one Rich, the military has changed quite a bit it seems. Is that PC torture?

Note to self, NEVER NEVER ask Rich what he does.

rich, honey, what is it you do again? :wink:

Hey Rich, you'd better come over here and SHOW ME!! Might have to a couple times in case I don't get it!

Watch it BabyDuck.....I only live on the other side of Fuquay Varina....

i ain't skeered yet! :D

BabyDuck:
i ain't skeered yet! :D

I have seen Rich...you sould be scared.

When we going diving again Rich?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom