IDH $99 Dive Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Island Divers Hawaii is running a special for Scubaboard members for the month of February. Just book and pre-pay for any of our regular two-tank dive charters during the month of February for only $99 including gear. You don't need to dive in February, just book it. Our normal price is $125 including gear. The only way to get this price is to book through me. This sale will start February 3rd (when I get back from my liveaboard trip to Turks and Caicos) and end February 28th. Please don't email or call me until February 3rd since I leave tomorrow.

Here's the not-so-legal hooha:
This price is not valid for our Sunday three-tank dive or any training dives like OW1-4 or Discover Scuba Diving sessions. Our normal 48 hour cancellation policy applies. You MUST book through me via email or PM starting February 3rd. The $26 discount cannot be applied to already discounted rates such as club, military or kama'aina.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Louie
louie@islanddivershawaii

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom