Identify filter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockstar

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought this SW 4cfm w/ briggs 5hp motor and it looks like it has all the parts but it came with the folowing filter? can someone help me figure it Out?
I assume you pack it? with what? how? or do I just need a new one? and if so which?
Thanks guys.

Oh ya is this where you hook it up to?

Attachments

• filter side veiw.jpg
    filter side veiw.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 74
  • filter top veiw2.jpg
    filter top veiw2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 76
  • parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 73
  • lid1.jpg
    lid1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 73
  • veiw2.jpg
    veiw2.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 69
Rockstar, This is a converted hydraulic accumulator. Originally these were rated at 3000PSi working pressure. Does it have any surface rust or pitting on the inside cylinder walls?
IF so. throw it away. IF not, I make conversion kits for these with a repackable filter cartridge. This one should be safe to use for up to 3500PSI but not for higher pressures. If it came with a SW compressor it is probably only pumping to less than 3500PSI. Look at my web site <sheldensportinggoods.com> to see a similar accumulator package I have been selling. 2 of these were tested to destruction at over 16000psi. Yours will not test that high because of the closure ring but will be safe to 3500psi. If you want me to convert yours, send it to me and I modify it for $75 plus postage

Jim Shelden

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom