idea for Uemis: what we're working on.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ijdod

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think it might be a good idea for Uemis to publish a list of features/improvements they're planning, a rough indication of their priority in the grander scheme of things, and related to that, a (very) rough timeframe.

Right now I have no idea if I'm the only one who asked for a feature, and what they're planning to do with that input, if anything. A list could have the added benefit of having people provide input, essentially saying 'hey, I want feature XYZ, too!'.

All in all I would like to see a bit more communication from Uemis (they were working on getting official representation here now that Gerhard stepped down, for instance). I just like some juicy tidbits to fuel the flames of fandom, I guess :D.

Great idea but trouble is if a planned feature just wont work for example then they risk a backlash from some who might feel short changed.

Plus they are then giving competitors an advantage as well.

Would be nice though! :wink:

i'll do my best to keep you guys in the loop. for the most part, right now they are working on a lot of the 'little things' that you guys have voiced interest in, and the big things that you already know about :)

Back
Top Bottom