idea for nice powerful headlamp

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucca brassi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well - sorry because I don't know very well led lamp manufacturer out of Europe.

My backup lamp is from there GS35 which is built with selected SSC P4- (U-bin 240 lm max) very,very nice quality built lamp (alu head ( best heat transfer, front MINERAL GLASS !, quality lens) for 99€

From middle of last year they have also lighthead with SSC P7(C-bin - 700 lm max)
GS 365 Beamer cold white 149€

I have noticed that they sold spare parts separatly. So you can combine lighthead GS 35 with (240/700 lm) with back cap SPERE PARTS with putting all together (even two heads) on Goodman handle and connect it on batterytank it bacame nice cave lamp ! It is interesting also for small compact cameras to take video (different lenses)

p9031690.jpg

p9031691.jpg

BTW:
- I dressed my lamp in bicycle inner tube to protect it from scrathes( aluminium body )
- big lamp is BRIGHTSTAR 24W HID in Scubapro 350 HP housing (just for comparation with Goodman handle size )
- At Maglite it is imposible to put backcover cap on the head

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom