ID help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going back to your first picture - which I lightened up a bit - Look at the area I circled. Those are the eyes of the fish

After enhancing the image and seeing its coloring, my guess is Trumpet fish. Its lateral lines are consistent with a Trumpet as are it black spots and striped tail as seen in the 2nd photo.

just found one in my pictures that has 2 dots (like eyes) on its tail...looks simular to yours

Ok guy's Trumpet fish it is! (and I'm leaning towards the bluegill variety) Thank you everybody for your help!
Hey what program could I use to edit my photo's? I used adobe photo deluxe business edition 1.1 because it came with my computer. I just used intelifix because I have no idea what I am doing. Is there something equally easy and not too costly out there that might be better?
Thanks again,Ed

I use photoshop elements 3 (4 is now available) and I got it thru amazon for $50. I find it easy to use, and find something new almost everytime I use it...lol

Just so there is no confusion, there is absolutely no doubt that that is a trumpet fish, with those marknings and bodyshape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom