I wish I could tell you what their brains will be like in 20 years, ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah yes, if he's a banker his heart would have atrophied and he would have avarice in his veins instead of hemoglobin. Got it.

Given that he breathed 100% O2 before hand he used aid so the record is artificial.

Not to mention that he hyper-ventilated himself for 10 minutes prior and did it in cold water to slow down circulation to his limbs.

Did the WKPP do their record-setting cave dives in poodle jackets with single tanks filled with air? Heck no! Sometimes to set records you have to go beyond the norm, just like the previous three guys before him probably did the same stuff. He just did it 19 seconds better.

Peace,
Greg

I’ve been fleadiving for years. It has absolutely no affect to me whatsomeever.
You fat, lazy scuba divers are gust jelous of freedivers because we all is superbly talented athleticism bodys. Everyon knows that the brian uses a ton of oxygen when the body is resting. As we continue to pratice, and our mamal diving reflux kicks in we can easily overcom the slight discomfort and actually enjoyed the time underwater without bubles blastin across our ears and heavy tanks to hold us back like you do.

Everyone knows that our brians use a tun of oxygen and as we practice the brians get ust to less and lest oxygen and we can relax without a lot of stupid thought that district us. I am sure that each year I practice my brain uses less oxygen , all you hve to do is practice the carbo dieoxide tables some day. I can feal that I think more like a fish every day.

:shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus::shortbus:

I’ve been fleadiving for years. It has absolutely no affect to me whatsomeever.
You fat, lazy scuba divers are gust jelous of freedivers because we all is superbly talented athleticism bodys. Everyon knows that the brian uses a ton of oxygen when the body is resting. As we continue to pratice, and our mamal diving reflux kicks in we can easily overcom the slight discomfort and actually enjoyed the time underwater without bubles blastin across our ears and heavy tanks to hold us back like you do.

Everyone knows that our brians use a tun of oxygen and as we practice the brians get ust to less and lest oxygen and we can relax without a lot of stupid thought that district us. I am sure that each year I practice my brain uses less oxygen , all you hve to do is practice the carbo dieoxide tables some day. I can feal that I think more like a fish every day.

lol .... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom