I wanna go diving, dammit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to take the boat out and go diving this weekend 6/25 or 26th, and looking for few good (I'll even settle for mediocre) divers.

The boat is the 28' "Irish Wake", good dependable engine, sonar, radar, and any other toy I could find in the bargain bin. She's got O2 on board and enough whiskey to at least keep the skipper in a good mood!

Boat is just north of Palmetto on the south end of Tampa Bay. Will probably do a wreck or two.

If interested, e-mail me at frogman_5@netzero.com

Rich
aka frogman_5

Dude, if I didn't live in MD and already have plans for the weekend, I'd be calling you up and saying "let's go" too.

Great boat name!!! I'm diving a bit north of you this weekend--hope you've found some buddies by now.

eanxgirl:
Great boat name!!! I'm diving a bit north of you this weekend--hope you've found some buddies by now.

Thanks! Named her after a trip to Dublin. Was going to use an Gaelic name, but nobody could pronounce it.

Found someone to dive, and someone else to watch the boat (just have to watch out for the fish hook on the way back!).

Wonderful day on and in the water! Water was 85 on the surface, 77 at 85 ft. Did three wrecks, ended up with some fish in the cooler, and set the autopilot for an easy and relaxing ride back!

frogman_5

I'll second that--beautiful day on the water. We did three rigs--got tons of fish--I even saw an octopus and salvaged three working wrenches. You surely missed out if you stayed at home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom