I think I did pretty good with new gear purchase.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nflor001

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Aeris Ion regulator
zeagle octo-z
zeagle express tech
mares puck wrist computer
miflex hose
pinnacle 3mm elastiprene suit
mask
boots
seawing nova fins
snorkle

All for less than $1500. And my budget was $1500.

Aeris Ion regulator
zeagle octo-z
zeagle express tech
mares puck wrist computer
miflex hose
pinnacle 3mm elastiprene suit
mask
boots
seawing nova fins
snorkle

All for less than $1500. And my budget was $1500.

I just got to recently give my Aeris Ion a first and second dive, and I can tell you without a doubt that you are going to LOVE that regulator. Two suggestions for you though, the Dive-Predive switch is in the PREDIVE position when pointing UP (its not labeled). Also, your going to love how the Ion can be adjusted fully, even to the point of free flow, its great to always have an easy breather in your mouth no matter the depth your at, I usually test mine by putting the switch to dive, and then placing it under the water slightly angled down, and then turning the adjustment knob away from me to the point when I start to see small bubbles coming out the mouthpeice, then just a bit back towards me and its remarkable how easy it is to breathe from it for the duration of the dive.

Happy Diving!

Enjoy your new rig, for a while, then prepare to be like the rest of us. Buy more cool gear....then, Buy more cool gear...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom